Jobs In Johannesburg 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Safrican is a respected life insurer with a footprint in South Africa and a subsidiary in Eswatini. Safrican has over 2 million principle lives covered and more than 7 million lives assured, The Company has grown from strength to strength since 2004.
This position is accountable for the administrative support to sales teams, scheduling meetings on behalf of the manager, tracking quotes with Safrisk and building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Preparing Membership Schedules for New Business Consultants;
- Following up on quotes with Actuarial Department
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Preparing our standard quote documents and sending them to clients and consultants
- Ensuring the quotes are sent to clients within the agreed SLA
- Preparing a detailed premium report
- Ensuring that New Business take on requirements are adhered to
- Ensuring that New Business Kit is sent to clients
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Amending benefits and personal details of members and dependants
- Issuing policyholder contracts;
- Assisting clients with queries viz walk-in, telephone, fax and e-mail queries
- Ensuring that membership data is 100% accurate on the system and up to date at all times
- Filing and scanning application forms
- Ad hoc requests from the Manager
- Preparing minutes and agenda for Sales meetings
- Management of the Consultants calling report
- Administrative Diploma or Certificate
Working Requirements and Knowledge
- Computer Literacy; (Ms excel, word & outlook)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in an insurance & client service environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Behavioural Competencies, Skills and attributes
- Must be able to handle & work in a pressurized environment.
- Very focused, dedicated, motivated & results-driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and excellent data capturing.
- Reliability in terms of adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to maintain efficient office workflow and administrative processes.
- Pay attention to detail
- Team orientated
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.