Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
If you’re looking to become a bolt driver in South Africa, there are many steps you need to take before you can get behind the wheel of a bolt driver and start driving on the roads. This blog post will tell you all about how to become a bolt driver in South Africa and what it takes to become one. Check out this article to find out how to get started with your new career!
What Is The Bolt Driver Job?
The Bolt Job is an exciting new way to make money as a driver for The Bolt. Become a Bolt driver and earn good money on your terms.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Work with your own schedule. No minimum hours, no boss and no monthly fees! Best of all, you can keep doing what you love and make money while doing it.
How much can I earn as a Bolt Driver?
If you work the same number of hours as an average office worker, you can make up to R22 000 in Johannesburg and R20 000 in Cape Town. If you're one of the top drivers in Johannesburg, you could make up to R30 000 at the end of the month. If you're in Cape Town, you'd make R25 000
What Will I Need To Drive For Bolt?
- Have a valid driver’s license or professional driving permit
- Provide the vehicle or vehicles details & contact details of the driver on the platform
- Proof of the vehicle certificate registration
- A valid vehicle inspection report
- A motor vehicle license disc with operator card from the Licensing Department
- Proof of comprehensive insurance (Inclusive of a 5 million rand passenger liability)
- Third-party property damage
- A minimum of R50,000 personal accident cover for each car passenger
- A clean criminal record
- A smartphone with an Android device Operating System
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is a 5-minute procedure. Once you meet all the stipulated requirements and provide the above records, you need to sign up on the Bolt platform to create a driver’s account. You must upload all the vital documents, including your car documents, during the sign-up process.
Doing so ensures that your application does not take too long to be processed. Upon successful completion of the application, you will receive an email regarding the upcoming training and the process of signing up for the same.
Information You Might Find Useful
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.