Driving Jobs In South Africa : Bolt Food Delivery Driver Jobs in South Africa – Make Extra Cash on Your Own Schedule!Driving Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Looking for a part-time job that gives you the flexibility to work around your schedule? Bolt Food Delivery might be the perfect opportunity for you! Bolt Food Delivery has created an online marketplace where food delivery drivers can connect with restaurants that need them on an as-needed basis, so if you need extra cash and want the ability to pick and choose your hours,
Bolt could be your answer! Here’s how it works: once you sign up, you’ll be put into our system of local restaurants looking for drivers.
The benefits of signing up as a Bolt Food Delivery Driver
Here are just some of the benefits of earning with Bolt Food:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- No driving licence needed: If you decide to deliver with a bicycle then you don’t need to worry about having a driving license;
- Flexible earnings: You can choose your working hours to fit around your lifestyle;
- Weekly payouts: Get your money quickly and safely with weekly payments straight to your account;
- Full onboarding and training: Once you’ve signed up, you’ll go through our comprehensive onboarding process to get you up to speed on all things Bolt Food. You’ll learn about the Bolt Food app and everything you need to know — from accepting an order to delivery;
- Dedicated support: Our team is on hand to help you with any queries or concerns!
What else do I need to know about being a bolt delivery partner?
You are an independent contractor, meaning you’re responsible for keeping track of your hours and paying your own taxes. You can drive as much or as little as you want—although Bolt does offer incentives to complete a certain number of deliveries each week.
How to sign up
Signing up as a Bolt Food courier in South Africa is easy.
Simply complete the registration form and a member of our team will contact you once your application has been reviewed. You’ll need to add some basic information and attach your personal documentation so that we can verify your identity.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Onboarding and next steps
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll go through our onboarding process which will teach you all about the Bolt Food Courier app, activating your account, the delivery process, payments, and earnings.
Plus, you’ll receive your Bolt Food branded gear so you can deliver in style!
If you’re looking to earn extra money on a flexible schedule, sign up and deliver food as a Bolt Food courier!
Information You Might Find Useful
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.