Driving Jobs In South Africa : South Africa's Uber Drivers Are in High Demand - Here's How to Become OneDriving Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
How much do Uber drivers make in South Africa? Find out how to become an Uber driver and how much money you can make as an Uber driver in South Africa. This guide also includes some helpful tips on how to become an Uber driver with little to no start-up costs involved.
What Is a Typical Work Day Like as an Uber Driver?
While many people assume that driving for Uber is easy money, it actually involves a lot of hard work. When you’re on duty, you need to be online and ready to accept requests. You also need to stay aware of your surroundings so that you can safely drop off your passenger as quickly as possible and get back on your way.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What are the Requirements to Become an Uber Driver?
Before you sign up as an Uber driver, be sure that you meet these requirements. In order to become a driver with Uber, you must have
- A 4-door vehicle made after 1997
- Valid car insurance and registration
- A clean driving record (no DUIs or major violations)
- At least 21 years old
- An iPhone or Android smartphone (if you want to use Uber’s app). If your phone is older than 6 months, it may not work with our system.
What Is the Pay Like for an Uber Driver?
The pay for an Uber driver varies wildly depending on location, but you'll typically be paid 80% of your fare. Though many drivers make only slightly more than minimum wage when factoring in expenses and vehicle depreciation, having a consistent source of income can still be a huge boost for many.
If you're able to dedicate full-time hours and want guaranteed income without any special skills, it may just be worth checking out as a side business idea. Learn how to become an uber driver here.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How Do I Sign Up To Be an Uber Driver?
In order to become an Uber driver, you will first need to download their application. Once you’ve downloaded it and signed up, you will be asked for your name, contact details, vehicle registration number and bank account information.
You’ll also be required to confirm that all of your details are correct before being registered as a driver with Uber.
Information You Might Find Useful
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.