Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re looking for a dynamic, talented Brand Relations Project Manager to join our Brand team. If you are passionate about fashion, PR and influencer relationships, consumer marketing campaigns and events/activations, this role could be for you!
- Work with Brand Head to plan and execute the seasonal marketing strategy and calendar for PR and influencer marketing, brand sentiment marketing, sustainability and events.
- Profile and source influencers that align with the Mr Price brand and manage these relationships.
- Work with Brand Head to evaluate and access all sponsorship, collaboration & editorial opportunities for Mr Price, including new media publications and digital content creators.
- Manage budgets on all active projects.
- Manage PR communication with media and influencers on campaigns & projects, including briefing and content type, contract negotiation, payment and content deadlines.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Compile clear and concise briefs for campaigns & projects.
- Work with the wider marketing team, especially social media team to execute campaign & project requirements involving talent and influencer management.
- Work with Brand Managers to brief & execute press and influencer product drops to deliver against marketing objectives.
- Compile monthly campaign reports to track against strategy and report back into the business.
- Work with Brand Head and Brand Managers to develop and execute event/activation briefs to deliver against marketing objectives.
- Compile and roll-out event/activation briefs, liaising with both internal and external parties.
- Assist in arranging all internal and external events/activations including budget management, working with creative/production team to execute creative ideas and coordination with third party suppliers.
- As a prime candidate for this position, you should have a relevant Marketing/PR communications qualification.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in a similar position, preferably in a retail environment.
- Experience with planning and executing activations and events.
- Experience with working with influencers.
- Good understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal) /organizational /problem-solving skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good operational and execution skills
- Budget management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.