Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Internal Audit Assistant Manager will be responsible to assist the Senior Manager: Internal Audit in leading the internal audit team, as well as managing staff and engagements to ensure timely completion of engagements in accordance with the IIA Standards.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- You will work closely with IT, business, audit and risk to align business processes and risk to
the business environment. You will be identifying risks and recommend mitigating controls.
- Identifying and pursuing new clients (with the guidance and assistance of the Senior Manager:
- Financial and operational business process controls and reviews (involved from planning to
- Compliance with other regulatory requirements
- Due diligence on systems and controls
- Performance audits and auditing of performance information
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Quality assessment reviews
- Enterprise risk management and governance reviews
- Ensure that all the project activities comply with the firm’s policies and procedures
- Client invoicing and budget monitoring
- Using data analytics in performing internal audit and related services reviews
- Assist with training and workshop facilitation
- Building strong relationships with clients;
- Limited travelling in South Africa / Africa
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiasm, drive, determination and output driven;
- Leadership potential, professionalism and integrity;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good communication skills, written and verbal;
- Sound business acumen and good inter-personal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Logical thinking;
- Broader business knowledge, ability to think out of the box to deliver quality solutions that our clients seek;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years of work experience in Internal Auditing
- Experience with CaseWare IDEA (advantage)
- IT auditing (advantage)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong academic background
- Relevant Honours degree (e.g., Internal Audit, Accounting, etc.)
- Ability to deliver work that requires flawless accuracy and correctness
- CIA (designation obtained or at least 2 of 3 parts completed)
- Registered with the IIA SA
HOURS AND PRODUCTIVITY:
- 80% billable
- 20% non-billable
- The 20% non-billable time is expected to be used as follows unless otherwise stipulated in the performance contract;
- Developing the firm’s Intellectual Property
- Non-billable administration
- Drafting tenders and quotations (for final review and approval by the Senior Manager: Internal
- Other duties as and may be required
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.