Jobs In Western Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Capture invoice and payments as well as reconcile bank accounts for 2 entities
- Manage cashflow projections and report on company finances.
- Prepare salaries and commission for payment, bi-weekly, weekly and monthly.
- Prepare reports and pay VAT and other taxes.
- Manage leave
- Manage and ensure all requirements are in place for bank accounts, Fica etc
- Ensure all required memberships are up to date
- Oversee accounting of various entities which will involve checking reconciliations etc
- Assist when other accounting staff are on leave.
- Make sure all statutory requirements for various companies are in place.
- General administration duties required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric plus post matric qualification in accounting
- Min 10 years experience (preferably in the PROPERTY sector) in similar type position
- Proven proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in MDA Property Software and WeConnectU would be an advantage.
- Good Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional telephone manner
- Meticulous worker who is able to perform well under pressure
Salary: R18 R25000 dependent on experience
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.