Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In Durban : Storeman / Stores Controller - Fidelity Services GroupSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Durban 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Storeman is responsible for ensuring that goods received into or sent out from the Company are in good condition and correspond with the correct paperwork to ensure accurate stocks/records are held and customer deliveries are dispatched on a time basis.
- Goods In: Receive goods into the company using the appropriate software.
- Ensuring all paperwork is correct and goods received are in good order
- Assisting admin staff to ensure that accurate stocks are held on site.
- Goods Out: Ensure that customer orders are dispatched accurately using the appropriate software
- Ensure that deliveries are made to the customer on a right first time basis.
- Store Keeping: Ensure a FIFO stock rotation system is operated,
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Keep the stores in a clean and safe working condition and store goods in the right location in order to maximise sales and minimise waste.
- Stock Checks Support our PI team by carrying out physical stock checks when necessary and maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the warehouse.
- Housekeeping Maintain the warehouse and site to a safe and clean standard to ensure ease of availability of stock, keep the site clean and tidy to ensure safe working practices and to allow the site to function efficiently and comply with safety legislation.
- The Storeman is an important link in the company supply chain for maintaining standards of delivery to our Customers.
- Our customer rely on our accuracy to ensure their production runs efficiently and so our approach to stores activity is focused on making good internal decisions and promoting accuracy from our team at all times.
- The job holder is responsible for the efficient management of stocks whether picking orders or locating stock within the warehouse. The position requires on time delivery targets are kept and Customer requirements are met.
- The ability to work under pressure and communicate at all levels is extremely important as is the ability to work as part of a team to enhance our service to our customers.
- The job holder must have an enthusiasm for the task in hand and a willingness to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- The job holder will work in a safe and responsible manner.
- They will wear and use the correct personal protective equipment where and when laid down by the company and will follow company health and safety and environmental procedures and reporting guidelines.
- Ad-hoc work in the department.
- MS Office - excel, word, etc.
- SAP Experience & Basic Stock control skills
- Matric (minimum)
- Own Transport & Valid Drivers License
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.