Jobs In Cape Town 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Technical Sales Representative (Account Rep) position has become available in the Paper Technologies Division, based in Cape Town.
Responsibilities Include But are Not Limited To
- Ensure sustainability and growth of a specific account/accounts by conducting the following activities in accordance with “The Buckman Way”.
- Retain and expand the business to grow sales and profit margins to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure existing applications and equipment are maintained and technical services are performed to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure that the sales efforts are aligned with Buckman's marketing strategy.
- Maintain and improve SHERQ performance to deliver targeted sales at the lowest possible risk to the company.
- Ensuring that all projects and Continuous Improvement opportunities are documented and prioritized.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Degree or National Diploma or equivalent in Pulp and Paper / Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Microbiology / Chemical Engineering is a prerequisite.
- A Minimum of 2 years of relevant technical sales experience with relevant tertiary chemical qualification or 10 years - experience in a Sales Pulp & Paper industry.
The successful candidate will be a people-person, practically orientated, able to handle pressure, a problem solver and a team member who is self-motivated. They must have advanced writing skills and in particular technical report writing, be able to communicate at all levels, be organized and self-disciplined. They must be prepared to travel. The career is challenging with exceptional growth possibilities.
A driver’s license, computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft packages and understanding of business systems is a necessity.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.