Jobs In North West 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Operate trucks in a safe and effective manner to minimize the risk of injury, property damage of loss of life.
- Ensure that the load is safe before departure.
- Take responsibility for the stock or people in transit.
- Adhere to general mine and traffic rules and regulations.
- Responsible for own Health and Safety and others.
- Deliver or collect material to and from clients.
- Ensure material is secured properly and compliant with safety requirements.
- Ensure even weight distribution and not overloading of trucks.
- Ensure timeous delivery of material.
- Perform loading and off-loading of material.
- Check accuracy of load according to documentation.
- Utilize Truck Crane when required.
- Ensure safekeeping of company assets (vehicle and stock).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always in a good running condition.
- Ensure to follow-up all defaults on the vehicle with the supervisor responsible.
- Ensure clean and serviced trucks as required.
- Ensure trucks and equipment are safely and securely stored.
- Report to supervisor of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Perform checks on the vehicle as per checklist.
- Conduct visual inspection of all lifting equipment and ensure to only use lifting equipment that is inspected by the appointed Rigger (where applicable).
- Report any incidents to the supervisor.
- Maintain daily records of all deliveries and collections (ensure all paperwork is completed by the clients and handed to your supervisor).
- Maintain accurate logbooks.
- Ensure accurate administration of loading documentation
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across the organisation and externally at all levels and cross-functionally.
- Ensuring open communication channels with all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain and comply with SHE standards within the work environment.
- Participate in risk assessments and investigate and take appropriate action as per identified risks.
- Ensure good housekeeping within the warehouse and yard area (transport yard for Fleet drivers).
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure freight activity is performed appropriately, and in compliance with regulations and requirements.
The appointee should:
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults)
- At least 2 years of experience as a driver within a supply chain environment.
- Valid EC (Code 14) driver’s license
- PDP drivers permit
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Valid Truck Crane, Mine, Hall Road, Vehicle Hall Road Permit or Forklift license (if required).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Quality Management System (QMS):
- Comply with requirements of the Quality Management System
- Focus on safety and health as well as operational excellence
- Improve our position on the global industry cost curve
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.