Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an experienced VIP (Security) Team Leader who will provide leadership to a dedicated Team of security personnel. If security is your game, and you’re ready to lead a Team, then this is the role for you! The successful All-Star must have technical expertise in security and must be willing to put in the hard work alongside their Team Members.
What You’ll Do:
- Supervise programs and processes to reduce and control loss time injuries;
- Review staffing levels to maintain full coverage of posts;
- Assist in the supervision of security officers on assigned shifts;
- Responsible for the proper execution of assigned duties;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide training to new security officers;
- Do site visits for observation purposes, attending to all emergencies and reporting to the manager;
- Detain trespassers or law violators on-site until the arrival of law enforcement;
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities following the organisation's policies and applicable laws;
- Interview, hire, and train employees;
- Plan, assign, and direct work;
- Performance assessments and disciplinary action;
- Maintain a professional departmental and company reputation;
- Maintain a regular and consistent attendance record;
- Keep well-informed of, and adhere to all rules, regulations and policies;
- Protect the company, its employees, and customers;
- Interact with local law enforcement agencies as required;
- Assist in operating the timekeeping system when required;
- Attend, and complete all required training as assigned.
- Grade B (Grade A is advantageous);
- Valid driver’s license;
- 1 – 3 years of people management;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.