Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vector Logistics, a division of RCL FOODS, is on the hunt for a Retail Account Assistant to join our Customer Team in the Retail Secondary Distribution channel. This individual will need to ensure that all aspects of daily customer admin and service queries are addressed, act as the front-line administrative information conduct to customers, build a deep understanding of the customer’s operations, ensure efficient and accurate data capture, analysis, and reporting and provide support to the Account Specialist in the smooth running of the customer account.
Duties & Responsibilities
Customer Relationship Management
- Answer general inquiries escalated by customers, working with the Vector Customer Service Centre and Control Tower to resolve issues and complaints.
- Communicate requests from the Customer to relevant Vector stakeholders and provide feedback to the Customer.
- Conduct store visits and provide feedback internally to the Vector departments (if required and as per customer needs)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Compose daily, weekly and monthly customer reports on service levels, sales, and other key measures as required and send them out to customers timeously.
- Monitor and share daily order rejection reports with customers and help resolve any pricing or master data discrepancies.
- Manage new product requests and ensure information is accurately updated.
- Ensure annual and bi-annual pricing is updated accurately on the relevant system according to specified timeframes.
- Ensure administration and communication internally and externally around ordering and delivery day schedule changes occurs timeously and correctly.
- Ensure administration and communication on new supplier and product take-on and exits.
- Support the finance department with customer reconciliation queries and required follow-up.
- Lead customer project administration, scheduling project meetings, taking minutes, and updating project plans.
Reporting & Analysis
- Compile review packs (standard and non-standard) for the Retail Account Specialist and Retail Account Manager.
- Assist with ad hoc report requests from Customers and internally stakeholders
- Support the Retail Account Manager and Retail Account Specialist with data analysis and composing reports on output and findings
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Team Participation and Self-Management
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management in terms of planning, prioritizing, and self-development.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not being met, the potential risks thereof, and provide appropriate resolution.
- Support and drive the business core values.
- Manage colleagues' and clients’ expectations and communicate appropriately.
- Demonstrate a willingness to help others and “go the extra mile” to meet team targets and objectives. Champion training and development of self and others through utilizing available training opportunities or contributing to the development of new training solutions relating to product costing in collaboration with national training specialists.
- Participate in and drive regular performance appraisals and ensure that own targets and goals are clear and achievable.
- Maintain a basic appreciation and awareness of employee relations climate and ensure corrective action is taken where required in line with relevant legislation and company policy.
- Diploma in Logistics or similar
- 3 years of customer service experience
- 3 years of general administration experience, preferably in an FMCG Distribution environment
- SAP/BW experience is necessary
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Immaculate attention to detail
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.