Jobs In Western Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Southern Oil Pty Ltd, an established company and market leader in the manufacturing of Canola oil and related products in the retail, food services, and bulk sectors, has the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam.
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure accurate stock reporting and assist in inventory query resolution and stock investigations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Arrange counts to verify stock and ensure production is captured to do the necessary reversals.
- Compile the file with SAP vs Actual figures and ensure accurate capturing of production.
- Highlight differences in figures to be investigated by production.
- Prepare count sheets and capture usage to correct stock on SAP.
- Capture stock takes and reports variances to relevant Managers.
- Capture usage to correct stock on SAP.
- Correct GL account if transactions are posted incorrectly to ensure accurate reporting of stock adjustments.
- Process returns and delivery notes to correct transactions where stock did not come back to the company.
- Recon accounts as set out on the checklist.
- Assist with stock investigations and the clean-up of the master data file.
- Assist with daily production capturing for Production Snacks and occasional backup function for the sites.
- Assist with daily monitoring of unit costs as recorded on the production orders.
Education and Experience
- BCom degree or similar qualification will be an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- A good understanding of recording stock in an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of SAP and an MRP System is an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the stock
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.