Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is a priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
To assist in the smooth running of the Group Country Manager’s (GCM) Office by providing executive secretarial and administrative support.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- To answer incoming telephone calls for the GCM assisting with caller enquiries where possible. To take clear and concise messages and pass on to the relevant parties in a timely manner. To ensure adequate telephone cover during absence of the GCM.
- To assemble and provide administrative support to the GCM office.
- Organization of the daily schedule for the GCM to ensure the most effective use time. Ensure all internal and external meeting requirements are met.
- Sort, prioritize and where possible delegate and distribute GCM incoming mail in a timely manner, ensuring that urgent matters are dealt with in his/her absence. To redirect misdirected mail.
- Book and coordinated local, regional, and international travel arrangements within tight deadlines for the GCM. Compile itineraries and liaise with regional offices to ensure business trips run smoothly.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and presentation materials. Drafting of correspondence if necessary, and ensuring response is sent in a timely manner.
- If required, translate letters or any other documents received by GCM Manager from clients or other stakeholders.
- Provide documents and files to the GCM in preparation for meetings.
- To ensure the smooth circulation of all internal communications.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial service to the GCM through the typing of letters, memos, reports, and presentations which always require a professional product.
- Handling of expense claims for GCM potentially other key members of staff
- Set up and ensure regular Direct Report meetings
- Liaison with Leadership and International staff daily and extensive liaison with other departments within Visa
- Aid the GCM with private and confidential, and personal arrangements, if required
- Input client contact data and maintain accuracy thereof
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Liaising and Coordinating
- Co-ordinate with other VISA departments to successfully implement various activities across the business
- Co-ordinate and organize various meetings and offsites
- Coordinate, organize and maintain the budget for the meetings
- Work closely with all business functions internally and co-ordinate appropriate meetings with clients and information management
- Raise purchase requisitions and purchase orders and ensure swift payment of invoices
- Organize and execute events related to corporate hospitality in the relevant markets.
- Manage, forecast, and update event planner reports.
- Budgeting, costing and coordination with internal event management department.
Ad hoc project/research
- Complete ad hoc project/research and presentation work and other relevant initiatives as requested by the management
- Prepare and follow up on internal similar programs
- Ensure all SSA departments are fully informed of actions that may affect them, support their objectives and business plans, and seek to resolve conflicts which might occur.
- Establish, maintain, and develop good relationships with SSA and CEMEA colleagues
- Ability to recognize potential issues as they arise and escalate appropriately
- Project management experience and able to work as part of cross regional team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a changing environment with a high degree of accuracy and detail
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent persuasive and presentation skills
- Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management skills are essential including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Experience (education, skills - professional/technical/business)
Skills - Professional/Technical/Business
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Strong PC skills and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Innovative and creative thinker with a track record of delivery and proven ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Project management experience
Preferred Experience (education, skills - professional/technical/business)
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, adept at working independently or in a team on multiple and varied tasks, often under pressure, and capable of working collaboratively with employees from all levels of the organization.
- Corporate experience with a proven track record of managing multiple projects in a complex environment
- Ability to multi-task and able to work with minimal supervision
- Project management skills
- Prior experience organizing and leading meetings
- Experience with creative thinking and solution development
- Excellent time management
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Fully effective working both independently and within a team
- Intuitive and not afraid to challenge
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.