Sales / Marketing Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal : Dealership Workshop Service Advisor - Hutech InternationalSales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- The successful candidate must Read, Speak , Write English fluently.
- The successful candidate is a on the feet thinker that is target driven and money hungry.
- A candidate that does not watch the clock and that say’s “it’s not part of my job”.
- A creative and self-motivated candidate will be a great success.
- Must be very well presented, extremely well spoken. Must be able to work under extreme pressure.
- Must pay attention to detail in its finest form
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Dealership Workshop Service Advisor in a corporate dealership is a must as this is not an intern position.
- The candidate must be vibrant , energetic and on the ball.
- We seek a candidate that is willing and able to go beyond the call of duty
- Must have knowledge of vehicles and its components
- Candidate must be able to work on his/her own.
- The successful candidate will be requested to be on the beck and call for fleet clients.
- Must work every Saturday from 7.30am – 2.00pm
- We are seeking candidates that are truly seeking employment. If your intention is not to attend the interview or take the offer when given – PLEASE DON’T APPLY. The time and effort that goes into seeking candidate’s employment is strenuous. The potential employer does not have time to waste either .Time is money – Money is time.
- Please note that when applying for this position the following documents must be attached in one email – If not the application will not be considered.
- Use the Location and Position in Subject line of the Email
- ID Copy – please ensure it is a clear copy
- Drivers License Copy – please ensure that it is a clear copy
- Last 6 Months Pay slips – If you don’t have them that the time to request it.
- Neat photo – Not a photo of you and your family – a professional neat photo of YOU
- Reference letters from previous employers – Make sure it is on a proper letter head as it will be checked – If you don’t have them take the to request them
- 30 Second to 60 Second Video – In this video we would like you to sell yourself to us. Introduce yourself / state your experience / state why you are the best candidate for this position / where you see yourself in 5 years from now ( this is very much like the East Coast Radio 30 second CV. Make sure that you are presentable and well spoken – look at the camera)
- Detailed CV – Ensure Starting and Finishing dates are correct – Please take your time when doing your cv this reflects the person you are.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.