Sales / Marketing Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal : Dealership Workshop Service Advisor - Hutech InternationalSales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2020
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- The successful candidate must Read, Speak , Write English fluently.
- The successful candidate is a on the feet thinker that is target driven and money hungry.
- A candidate that does not watch the clock and that say’s “it’s not part of my job”.
- A creative and self-motivated candidate will be a great success.
- Must be very well presented, extremely well spoken. Must be able to work under extreme pressure.
- Must pay attention to detail in its finest form
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Dealership Workshop Service Advisor in a corporate dealership is a must as this is not an intern position.
- The candidate must be vibrant , energetic and on the ball.
- We seek a candidate that is willing and able to go beyond the call of duty
- Must have knowledge of vehicles and its components
- Candidate must be able to work on his/her own.
- The successful candidate will be requested to be on the beck and call for fleet clients.
- Must work every Saturday from 7.30am – 2.00pm
- We are seeking candidates that are truly seeking employment. If your intention is not to attend the interview or take the offer when given – PLEASE DON’T APPLY. The time and effort that goes into seeking candidate’s employment is strenuous. The potential employer does not have time to waste either .Time is money – Money is time.
- Please note that when applying for this position the following documents must be attached in one email – If not the application will not be considered.
- Use the Location and Position in Subject line of the Email
- ID Copy – please ensure it is a clear copy
- Drivers License Copy – please ensure that it is a clear copy
- Last 6 Months Pay slips – If you don’t have them that the time to request it.
- Neat photo – Not a photo of you and your family – a professional neat photo of YOU
- Reference letters from previous employers – Make sure it is on a proper letter head as it will be checked – If you don’t have them take the to request them
- 30 Second to 60 Second Video – In this video we would like you to sell yourself to us. Introduce yourself / state your experience / state why you are the best candidate for this position / where you see yourself in 5 years from now ( this is very much like the East Coast Radio 30 second CV. Make sure that you are presentable and well spoken – look at the camera)
- Detailed CV – Ensure Starting and Finishing dates are correct – Please take your time when doing your cv this reflects the person you are.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: