Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 264,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters. Click here to read more about Deloitte.
About the Division
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services function provides a wide variety of support services to our organisation and people.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Main Purpose of Job:
To lead the Industry Pillar within Clients & Industries, through effective delegation and management of the Industry Programme Team's delivery to the business
Qualifications & Experience
- Undergraduate Degree
- 12+ years’ working experience within the relevant function
- Postgraduate qualification
- 4+ years at senior management level
Key Performance Areas:
- Strategic Impact
- Contributes to input on strategy for Service Area based on area of expertise
- Client Impact: External/Internal
- Acts as sounding board to teams on business decisions and direction as needed
- Develops thought leadership within area of expertise and shares knowledge through internal/external presentations, and to team for delivery improvement
- Operational effectiveness
- Maintains high level oversight of all change initiatives, implementation of projects, quality and timeliness of team delivery
- Provides teams with expert advice, direction and recognition
- Development / Growth of team as applicable
- Build, develop and mentor a motivated, high performing and transformed Industry Programme Team
Differentiators for this specific role:
Industry Programme- Set up an Industry Programme that provides proactive value and collaboration for Industry Leaders and Strategists, focused on:
Investment and growth portfolio
Capacity and capability gaps per industry
Industry learning: ‘license to serve’
Areas of differentiation: clarifying and articulating each Industry’s unique selling points
Marketing: directly enabling industry strategy
Operational efficiencies: reporting and budgeting
Industry Community: create an effective Industry Leader & Strategist community, collaboration and high performance culture
Mobilize all elements of C&I to support Industry positioning and growth
Work hand in hand with Client Leadership Programme
Work with Digital Team and Industry Leaders to take digital assets to market
Priority Client Portfolio
Work with Industry and Service Line Leaders to refresh the priority client portfolio on an annual basis – ensuring the portfolio is aligned with the Africa Firm growth and undisputed client leadership strategy
Client Acquisitions Programme
Client Acquisitions Programme established and accounts gaining momentum to reach OCEO status
Drive enabling account activity – drawing on C&I capabilities and value
Account plans include digital bold plays – at least one digital bold play per account that can be commercialized within the financial year
Transition: Audit to Advisory
Oversights of A2R Transition Programme and transition accounts gaining momentum
Manage Transition Senior Manager and support provided to A2R accounts
Transition plans include digital bold plays - at least one digital bold play that can be commercialized within the financial year post audit
Technical and Behavioural Competencies:
Authority in field with in-depth functional and business knowledge
Excellent leadership skills
Proven ability to develop strategy for area of expertise
Experienced in successful oversight and execution of complex projects
Recognised as a skilled presenter in internal and external for a
Excellent report writing skills
Excellent financial knowledge
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Dynamic interpersonal and relationship building skills
Superior mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
Robust client delivery focus
Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
Focus on quality and risk
Comprehensive complex problem solving ability
Exceptional business acumen
Living our Purpose - Acts as a role model and inspires others to embrace and live our purpose and values
Competitive Edge - Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
Influence - Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
Performance drive - Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates client needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
Strategic direction - Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
Talent development - Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
Inspirational leadership - Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.