Jobs In Free State 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker - Cleaner to ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
- Daily cleaning of offices by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
- Notify building management of any repairs required.
- Assisting Office staff with making tea.
- Cleaning of entire premises
- Maintaining environment.
- General housekeeping tasks.
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered to
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.