Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Uber, support is more than just answering questions. It's about using the information customers give us as insights to help UberEats grow. Moreover, providing amazing support that establishes trust within our community -- UberEats customers, delivery partners and restaurants -- is at the centre of the UberEats customer experience. We're obsessed about providing the highest quality service, in the smartest way. And for Uber to continue its growth and success, we need to be able to not only improve but also scale our fast-growing support operations.
We're looking for a Customer Strategy & Operations Manager to build, operate, scale and improve Community Operations in Sub-Saharan Africa. This role comes with a heavy focus on solving problems through data analytics and leading teams to deliver stellar outcomes and continuous process improvement, advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience, and managing senior stakeholder relationships across the larger business to set the right expectations and deliver handsomely on them.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the owner of our Community Support performance metrics in the region and help drive our growth by deep-diving into the numbers, performing analyses, providing insights and drawing actionable recommendations that increase the quality and the reactivity of our Community Service
- Project management: Be a hustling multi-tasker, supporting projects across the region. You'll be the go-to person for many key initiatives within Community Operations.
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our support operations and improve the level of service we provide in close collaboration with the operational team and General Managers in the region
- Engage strategically with stakeholders, be it general managers or function leads to influence business goals and priorities, central global teams to improve internal tools and the overall user experience, or local teams.
- Footprint strategy: be in charge of deploying and maintain our in-house and on-shore footprint
- Being able to understand complex problems, identify pain points and use framework to drive initiatives to solve them with the alignment and buy-in of key stakeholders.
- Able to effectively lead large meetings, structure messages and presentations to get buy-in and help drive a customer experience focus
- Being able to build streamlined processes and set footprint strategy to deliver on business metrics (KPIs)
WHO YOU ARE
- An excellent communicator. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to customers in writing, or explaining the recommendations of a data-driven study you conducted to global stakeholders through a video conference.
- Proven experience: whether it be in a start up, bank, consultancy, or corporate, you are someone who loves driving change in a fast-paced environment (2+ years).
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. Bonus points if you have SQL, coding, or programming experience.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- A problem solver. You embrace challenges, and would stop at nothing to create solutions--whether they're hacky, short-term workarounds, or more long-term process changes.
- A lover of process and optimisation. You will be revolutionising support for the UberEats community. You're excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others in iterating and executing them.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
Fluency in English is required.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: