Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
We are looking for a seasoned Integrated Marketing Communications specialist to join the Central Marketing Organization (CMO) in the Integrated Marketing Manager role.
The Central Marketing Organization (CMO) is anchored around a shared purpose for Customer Centricity, Marketing Thought Leadership, and Marketing and Sales Alignment. CMO accelerates the Area growth agenda through integrated marketing campaigns that delight our customers and partners and create Microsoft fans.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
CMO leverages deep functional and business expertise to deliver superior customer experiences through connected customer journeys and data driven storytelling. CMO builds strategic partnerships across Corp HQ and the Area to drive a digitally transformed, connected go-to-market.
The Integrated Marketing Manager (IMM) role owns the Integrated Marketing Plan for your focus area, aligned to sales and marketing plays and driving new lead generation, nurture and consumption as prioritized by the Business Group (BG) and Sales. The IMM leads strategic integrated marketing planning discussions bringing deep audience and competitive insights and marketing data to inform marketing plans and prioritize investments.
As a seasoned integrated marketing expert, you work with Sales and Marketing leaders across the company to advise on marketing strategy leveraging and scaling global go-to-market approaches and centralized demand generation plans and augmenting with local activities where critical. You are the local point of contact for the Corporate demand generation team and supporting the landing and evangelization of the global marketing strategy locally, as well as providing local feedback and insights on landing.
You deliver campaign execution excellence leading a complex vteam of local marketing stakeholders; Solution Area Product Marketing Managers (PMM), Partner Marketing Advisors (PMAs) and sales and segment teams. You partner with CMO Shared Services in Events, Digital and Data Insights to align local executions across all marketing channels and ensure all activities are set up properly in our tools and systems to enable tracking, reporting and local optimization.
A data-driven marketer, you leverage marketing insights dashboards daily to surface opportunities, drive marketing planning decisions with local stakeholders and lead connected sales and marketing discussions with Sales. The role requires an understanding of the sales organization’s priorities and key focus areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As part of the CMO team, the Integrated Marketing Manager embraces the company’s Marketing principles, maximizes local marketing spend and driving marketing efficiency, marketing impact, and scale, and is a local Microsoft brand steward.
With depth of knowledge on your product/solution area, you develop the Integrated Marketing plan that supports the growth, usage and consumption revenue objectives for your Solution Area and ensure positioning and messaging for your Solution Area that is clear, distinctive & differentiated to the audience - BDM, IT Decision Makers, IT Pro, Developer & End User.
Deliver marketing impact against key business goal by acquiring and nurturing leads and supporting consumption
- Develop and execute the integrated marketing plan for your focus area to deliver on BG and Sales priorities.
- Understand the audience, market, and competitive landscape to deliver differentiated programs by scenario.
- Leverage and localize global programs, positioning, messaging, and content. Provide local feedback and insights to corporate marketing stakeholders.
- Continually optimize performance across the marketing mix and deliver insights and opportunities to Sales and BG.
Orchestrate marketing execution by leading a complex vteam of stakeholders
- Partner closely with CMO Shared Services (Events and Social) to land execution across our paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Work with our Partner organization to align marketing activities and incorporate relevant partner solutions into the plans for your Solution Area.
- Ongoing engagement with Sales to create and surface opportunities and support Sales objectives for your Solution Area.
- For Multi-sub Areas (MSAs), drive alignment with the marketing teams in the Subsidiaries for your Solution Area.
Executional Excellence and alignment to global processes and compliance
- Align local marketing activities to modern marketing platforms and processes. Ensure localization reviews are complete and accurate. Leverage global leading practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure relevant marketing executions are properly set up in systems and tools for tracking reporting.
- 100% budget utilization for your Solution Area - Effective and accurate forecasting and spend of marketing budgets.
- Partner with Marketing Coordinators within the Marketing Service Desks (MSD) and work closely with Marketing Service Central (MSC) for marketing execution capacity.
- Lead Microsoft brand stewardship, ensure GDPR compliance and adhere to Microsoft Accessibility Standards and Diversity and Inclusion principles in all marketing executions.
Embody our culture and values
- 10+ years of progressive marketing & business experience, preferably in technology companies. Strong connected sales and marketing experience building marketing strategies aligned to business priorities as well as experience with digital & social engines, product marketing, and marketing operations.
- Strong leadership presence, experience working with sales leadership, leading and motivating teams as well as managing cross-functional teams in a highly complex & matrixed environment.
- Must be a data-driven marketer. Must be comfortable reading and analysing data, using insights to inform marketing plans, prioritizing investments and leading data discussions with key business stakeholders.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate with other departments to capitalize upon new opportunities for growth.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.