Jobs In Durban 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide a safe, efficient, and effective "administration" service to meet the needs of scientific services and their customers.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Manages, leads and directs administration division.
- Controls and arranges general maintenance and repairs of scientific services building.
- Controls all service contracts relating to scientific services.
- Prepares and controls specific operating budgets.
- Manages and controls the maintenance, external calibration and repair of all laboratory equipment.
- Participates in the occupational health and safety programme.
- Performs miscellaneous human relations duties for scientific services.
- Undertake driving duties.
- Matric/Grade 12 and relevant certificate accredited by SAQA Valid motor vehicle driving license.
- 2 Years relevant experience.
- Computer Literacy.
- Relevant tertiary qualification NQF (6)
- 3 Years relevant experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.