Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Be polite and friendly to all customers.
- Processing of all payments for customers when paying at the cash office.
- Management of all excel spreadsheets and cash up for the day.
- Ensure cash is always handled correctly as per SOP.
- Ensure normal cheques and special clearance cheques are handled correctly.
- Ensure debit cards and credit cards are handled correctly.
- Do daily cash up in the afternoon with another staff member and submit to Head Office before leaving.
- Make sure that the outstanding COD list is clear.
- Ensure invoices are put in number order every day.
- Ensure that all refunds and credit notes have been authorized before processing payment.
- Ensure that all rebates have been authorized before processing payment.
- Handle Pro-forma invoices and proof of payment for EFT.
- Make plans for change – fax change needed to the bank.
- Ensure cash office is neat, professional, and safe; informing Financial Manager of necessary repairs.
- Professional in dress and conduct.
- Follow all processes and procedures as indicated
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of cash office.
- Any additional duties as requested by Management while still maintaining segregation of duties.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Additional information about the position:
- Will be required to partake in all relevant stock takes at the Branch
- Saturday and Public Holiday work required according to a roster system
- Need to be able to work under pressure in a pressurized environment
- The candidate needs to have a strong personality
- Preferably looking for a candidate who resides in the East Rand, Boksburg, or surrounding areas
- Candidate needs to have at least 2 years’ Cashier experience within a Steel & Tube or Hardware industry - within a Retail operation
- Syspro experience will be an advantage
- Candidates needs to be proficient in MS Excel
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.