Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking to employ a well-organized Legal Specialist or Project Manager that will specialise in Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) compliance at our Pretoria and Johannesburg office.
The ideal candidate should be a team player as well as an individual performer that is willing to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Set up a meeting to consult with a client on BEE requirements, BEE targets, overall BEE needs of the company in terms of BEE compliance, Ownership restructuring, Skills Development, Supplier Development, and Enterprise- and Socio-Economic Development.
- Prepare preliminary ratings for clients before verification.
- Prepare a verification file for clients for submission at external Verification Agencies and manage the verification process.
- Send WSP reminders, EE report reminders as well as statutory reminders.
- Check calculation on the issued BEE certificate.
- Following instructions from Management.
- Conducting duties in a professional manner.
- Salary is market-related depending on qualification and experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- LLB/BCom Law/BA Law or other similar business qualifications.
- Knowledgeable of the B-BBEE Amended Codes will be advantageous.
- Experience in the field of B-BBEE legislation and compliance will be an advantage.
- Be computer-literate on the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong administrative and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Afrikaans.
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure and be a strong confident character.
- Self-reliance with a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Must have own reliable transport.
- Must have space to work efficiently and independently from home.
- Must have an internet connection at home.
- Must be able to commence work on 3 January 2022.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.