Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
RCL FOODS is on the hunt for a Logistics Admin Clerk to join our Commodity Procurement team in Randfontein. This role will support the Raw Materials Planner with day-to-day logistics administration and will also be responsible for the vendor process for the Grocery Division.
The successful incumbent will be required to have high attention to detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to plan and prioritize tasks and deadlines effectively.
Purpose of the role:
- To support the intake of raw materials needed for production from an administration perspective; support the loading out of bulk oil, oil cake, by-products & waste products from an administration perspective; and manage the vendor application & vendor maintenance process for the Grocery Division.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Incoming Raw Materials & Commodities
- Check daily weigh bridge tickets, which indicates total raw materials and/or commodities received the previous day, against the daily POP transaction list provided by data analyst.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Confirm that PO and TPT numbers and GRN numbers on weigh bridge ticket matches information provided on POP transaction list.
- Submit relevant weigh bridge tickets to Supply Chain and Yields Departments as well as to creditors for processing of payment to suppliers and copies to relevant suppliers as and when requested.
- Manage bookings & booking queries for all relevant commodities & other bulk raw materials.
- Address weight discrepancies, price & quantity differences queries related to the relevant commodities & other bulk raw materials as and when arises.
Bulk Order & Other Sales
- Create sales orders & loading numbers on system for bulk oil, oil cake, byproducts & waste products & communicate to relevant customer via email.
- Ensure the relevant product is dispatched when delivery to the customer is scheduled – monitor bookings (loading number status) and send weigh bridge tickets copies to customers.
- Update sunflower husk schedule daily and plan out loading of husk accordingly.
- Communicate sales contracts to Finance daily and closing of sales orders to Master Data on a weekly basis.
- Create & link purchase orders on system for all pet food raw materials based on contract information provided by Raw Materials Planner.
- Create TPT numbers for relevant purchase orders on system & communicate to relevant supplier via email for booking of transport and scheduling of deliveries as confirmed by Raw Materials Planner.
- Create monthly purchase orders & TPT numbers for raw materials such as tallow & dripping and communicate to relevant supplier via email for the booking of transport & scheduling of deliveries as confirmed by the plant.
- Purchase orders, planning & logistics of eggs as and when requested from the plant.
- Create purchase orders on the system for transport or any other additional charges for the department on request.
- Communicate the closing of purchase orders to Master Data on a weekly basis.
Vendor applications and Vendor changes
- Ensure the creation of vendor applications for new suppliers and that all relevant supporting documents are provided for the Grocery Division via workflow.
- Ensure any relevant changes vendor master data, such as name changes, contact detail changes etc. to existing vendors are completed via workflow and updated on the system.
- Scanning of requested filed documents & communicating to creditors.
- Filing of existing & approved vendor documents and completion of credit applications on behalf of RCL.
- Address & resolve any vendor queries as and when they arise.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Daily silo readings & stock sheet update & circulate to all relevant stakeholders.
- Weekend & month-end loading communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Update peanut tracker daily with incoming loads information.
- Step in for the Raw Materials Planner as and when required.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain (Logistics) and/or Finance or equivalent (or ideally studying towards).
- 3+ years experience in administration function role such as in Finance and/or Logistics and/or supply chain.
- Intermediate computer skills such as MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Flowcentric, Syspro, SAP, or similar.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.