Jobs In Sandton 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future, and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
- Mastery of core corporate finance skills – valuation, demonstrate the ability to understand strategic issues in an industry, product knowledge
- Be able to drive the production of pitch materials for any of our M&A core products
- Effective collaboration with VPs and analysts for efficient execution of pitches/transactions
- Contribution to idea generation for preparation of client materials
- Show progress in attaining an understanding of the local regulatory framework most relevant to Banking, this includes JSE regulations and the Companies Act
Joining this team is for innovative, numerate, and bright individuals keen to execute investment banking transactions from inception to closure.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The role requires team players who are keen to travel, who don't like hierarchies, and who are prepared to back themselves to win.
Financial honors/CA/CFA/MBA with min 4 years Investment Banking Corporate Finance experience.
The successful incumbent must have superior financial modeling skills, sound business acumen, and a passion for corporate finance and capital markets.
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards the achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.
Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised
CONTINUE READING BELOW