Jobs In Eastern Cape 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client in the FMCG sector seeks to employ 2 Code 14 Drivers to join their Operations department.
- Operate trucks in a safe and effective manner to minimize the risk of injury, property damage, or loss of life
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, company policies, and procedures
- Complete the daily vehicle inspection register per relevant vehicle. Report faults to the supervisor
- Ensure daily trips sheets are completed accordingly for each trip
- Clean trucks as scheduled and/or required
- Ensure trucks and equipment are safely and securely stored
- Advise the operations supervisor of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Deliver to and Collect orders from client or supplier base
- Ensure Proof of Delivery documents are completed correctly and that the delivery guidelines of the company are met. All documents are to be returned to management / cold store admin staff
- Adhere to food safety policies and procedures
- Ensure that all product deliveries are done in such a manner that will not compromise the integrity of the product
- Ensure the temperature is kept constant
- Assist with picking orders (if required)
- Attend food safety, health, and safety training (if required)
- Any other tasks necessary for the conduct of the employer's business, as the employer may from time to time direct
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 10 / basic literacy & numeracy understanding
- English / Afrikaans literacy
- Valid truck driving license
- No recent driving violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS and Fridge Units)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: