Jobs In Midrand 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive, and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The successful candidate will be responsible for writing social media posts, promoting posts, assist with moderating different social platforms, engaging with communities and influencers, creating reports, and optimizing content. This role will sit within Vodacom Financial services, which has been identified as an acceleration unit within the greater Vodacom group. The ambition is to expand its product offering and diversify its clientele.
The role is accountable for growing and driving customer engagement across all VFS’s social media platforms. The role will provide clear direction for social media marketing across the whole Vodacom business, working in close coordination with the Brand, Segment, and Channel teams.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your responsibilities will include
- Ensure effective strategies and tactics are in place to encourage community engagement across all Vodacom social media platforms and develop escalation systems that alert social media managers and teams, as well as senior business stakeholders, around impending reputational crises situations.
- Collaborate with, brief, and guide the social media customer service teams to ensure the correct behaviour and performance to support business and marketing objectives
- Ability to conceptualize and enhance the customer experience across the entire digital journey, with a strong focus on improving digital customer service touchpoints
- Drive breakthrough social marketing innovation
- Provide inspirational leadership and coaching across the Vodacom organization, as well as external partners and agencies to enable the delivery of social service brand and commercial outcomes
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- 3-year Business related Degree or National Diploma essential
- Minimum of 5 to 8 yrs relevant experience essential in:
- Digital Marketing and channels experience
- No less than 3 years experience in paid media marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Digital Marketing and channels experience
- Social media and content marketing principles and concepts, including ORM reporting and tools
- Community management and digital customer service knowledge and concepts, including metrics and social service tools
- Driving commercial & operational targets for the social content domain – sales, revenue, profitability, user experience quality measures, adoption of the products and services
- Capable of working in a complex organization and able to build strong relationships and credibility with multiple levels both internally and externally
The base location for this role is Midrand, Vodacom Campus
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organizational culture that recognizes, appreciates, and values diversity & inclusion.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects, values, celebrates, and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom, you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: