Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you an experienced Resource Allocation Manager looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you hold a CA (SA) or Post Graduate degree in Finance? Would you love to work for one of the world's most recognized iconic brands? Read on
The Coca-Cola Company has an excellent opportunity for a Resource Allocation Manager to join our team in South Africa. As a Resource Allocation Manager, you will manage, oversee the significant marketing investment across the African continent. The focus will be on ensuring consistency in approach, analysis of returns, and best-in-class business performance tracking. You will also be responsible for optimizing the use of marketing and investment ROI tools and metrics across all investments – Coca-Cola and Bottler; as well as embedding a culture of clear financial accountability in each budget owner.
This is a very exciting time to be joining Coca-Cola and the belief is that only with strong talent can our strategic imperatives be accomplished. Our significant scale and the complex environment in which we operate offer an incredible opportunity for proactive individuals to learn, build resilience, pioneer innovative solutions, and ultimately drive positive change.
What you will be doing
- Provide and explain key business and performance metrics to system (KO and bottler) business leaders to allow proactive and timely investments decisions, including reallocations of funds
- Co-lead the implementation of best-in-class ROI tools and methodologies
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with budget-owners, mostly outside of finance, and align on the primary goal of maximizing investment returns
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Recommend alternatives for the Operating unit/Franchise to meet or exceed its BP and RE commitments, including adjustment of investment decisions based on business performance and returns.
- Coordinate with Platform Services to ensure proper investment allocation across the category, brand, and franchise operations so Operating Unit and Franchise Management can readily understand the status of all spend (actual, committed, remaining).
- Coordinate with Platform Services to drive operating effectiveness within the OU by improving data, tools, and processes
- Lead and coordinate the DMI ZBW process across the Operating Unit/Franchises, generating guidelines for DMI allocations at the Franchise, Bottler, and Customer level.
- Provide resource re-allocations recommendations across the OU and Franchises, as well as across categories and brands, always based on fact-based financial data to support the investment decisions.
- Communicate to management business performance against specific KBIs.
- Lead and coordinate the DMI ZBW process across the OU and support the alignment of DMI investments with FUs and Bottling Partners.
- 8 years of finance experience, preferably Financial Planning, Budgeting, or Commercial finance
- FMCG experience will be advantageous
- CA (SA) or Post Graduate degree in Finance is a requirement
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive, and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so following industry standards and best practices and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: