Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Now we're (about to be) talking! First and foremost: a huge thank you from all of us at Lead home for expressing an interest in joining. We've had an incredible few months and we're always looking for more great talent to join us on our mission of building Africa's largest end-to-end real estate platform.
The average Leadhome agent is anything but for statistics' sake, let's look at a few percentiles:
- On average, a Leadhome agent sells 49 properties a year. Some even 90, and now, you could too!
- On average, each of our agents receives up to 12 leads per month from Leadhome to add to their own.
- On average, Leadhome agents look and smell better than their peers, and are even able to pull off wearing sunglasses inside.
- Okay, we can't back that last point up, but we can say that talent, technology, and whatever those 90 properties per month guys are doing rightly separates us from the others in the real estate space. Add it all up and this truly is a properties platform fit for the modern age.
Our highly selective recruiting process ensures that every Leadhome agent is a leader in the industry. As such, there are specific things that we look for in potential candidates that send our hearts into a fluttering frenzy. For instance:
- Deep care for customer service. You’re motivated to exceed expectations and keep your customer’s interests at the heart of every action
- A mastery of the local market. You know your industry but you’re hungry to know more, always: What’s on the market, what’s coming to market, who’s approaching the lead, and why0
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A data-driven approach. Results, targets, and rewards matter in boosting your ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- A rock-solid résumé. You’ve got a proven listing and sales track record in a specific area
- A gift of the gab. You’re a natural networker who builds relationships based on trust
- Skill in social media. You’ve mastered social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Diligence and discipline. You keep your promises, you work with ethics, and you’re a realtor who can be trusted to get the job done promptly and professionally
- Technical savviness. High proficiency in technology is key to pulling off successful sales
- Smorts. A professional degree (Bachelor of Laws, Commerce, Finance, Engineering, Valuations, or similar) or 3 years+ Estate Agency experience (EAAB NQF Level 4 or 5 qualified would be an advantage)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: