Administrative / Secretarial Jobs In Johannesburg : Assistant Manager, Energy Natural Resources - Ernst & YoungAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2021
Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The global business environment is rapidly adapting to transformational measures and developments. EY understands the challenges that may arise as a result of these changes. As our Assistant Manager, you will use your skills and experience to help our clients anticipate and manage the impact of these changes and challenges on their businesses.
You will work with challenging but motivating projects spread across a wide spectrum of companies and industries. Nonetheless, you will be working with a vibrant team that is focused on helping our clients succeed. Moreover, this role will offer you a diverse and independent work schedule that requires commitment and initiative.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you do will lead to providing definitive auditing services that the capital markets and the client can rely upon. You will analyze financial statements, annual reports, and annual general meetings for our clients to ensure that there is no breach of auditing standards. You will help our clients respond better to reporting and auditing issues within their businesses.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and attributes for success
- Identifying potential audit issues or unusual trends in financial statements with detailed analytical trend analysis
- Demonstrating your professionalism while working in clients’ environments and providing exceptional service
- Operating effectively in a regulated environment, with a focus on protecting the capital markets and the investing public
- Having a genuine passion for protecting the financial markets via audit procedures auditing, and the resilience to prioritize and adapt in a demanding, fast-moving, constantly changing environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bcom Honours
- Around 1-2 years post article experience as an accountant or auditor in the Assurance Space
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills, and the confidence to identify and resolve problems?
- A proven record of excellence in communication and negotiation, supported by the technical writing skills to translate data into compelling stories and meaningful insights.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Qualified CA(SA)
What we look for
We are most interested in people who are naturally curious and ready to work on audit engagements. We are looking for a sociable and outgoing professional who enjoys working with others and building relationships with both colleagues and clients. A goal-oriented senior manager who can implement business strategies with the ambition to strive for excellent service. Furthermore, we need a structured individual with good analytical skills and a genuine interest in accounting and auditing. In return, you can expect the support of colleagues, as well as the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What working at EY offers
We understand the importance of continuous professional development for our employees and so we offer support, coaching, mentoring, and feedback from some of our most engaging and experienced colleagues in the industry. You will have the flexibility and freedom to outline and manage your work plan and therefore have complete ownership of your role. We also offer a highly competitive compensation package that reflects our appreciation for your performance and the value you bring to our business. In addition to these, we offer Total reward packages designed to promote your personal and social well-being. These include:
- Team building and Social events
- Health Insurance, Sickness Insurance and Group Insurance including accident and life insurance
- 4 weeks’ vacation, Fitness benefits, Confidential counseling support, and Corporate volunteering opportunities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.