Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Work with front-line teams to ensure timely and accurate processing and monitoring of Open Accounts Portfolio of Invoice Discounting, Factoring Clients, Supplier Finance, Trade Loans, Selective Receivables Finance.
Fully understand the mechanics of the Open Account Products to allow risk issues to be identified and Escalated.
Responsible for placing the Client at the heart of the operating model, ensuring that only value add services are provided.
In this role some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure all client interaction and correspondence is dealt with in a timely and
- professional manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, through providing exceptional service levels
- Take ownership of resolving client (either internal or external) queries regarding portfolio accounts (such as availability breakdown; funds in use; retention and unapproved debt information)
- Act as point of contact for Operational issues from Clients, Relationship teams and
- Work as part of a team committed to achieving success through sharing of best
- practice and continuous improvement
- Ensure workflow is efficiently and effectively managed within the team to meet
- business targets
- Ensure all SLA’s are achieved
- Complete all Month-End Reconciliation processes and procedures, ensuring close
- attention paid to risk mitigating activities
- Update Non-Funded Schedules in line with Month End Reconciliation output
- Report any deviations from terms and conditions of the facility, within the scope of the
- report (i.e. deviation from industry trends, from historical trends,
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- increase/decrease/change in risk profile etc, by escalating to relevant stakeholders
- Identify pre-invoicing, pre-offering on clients facility and escalate to relevant
- Address and manage escalated queries and complaints
- Ensure that all Open Account related risks are identified and effectively mitigated
- Accountable for financial losses as a consequence of processing failures in areas of
- owned responsibility
- Responsible for Data Quality integrity across the allocated portfolio
Send in your application if you have a B-degree, 5 years (Technical/Business) experience and experience in the Receivables Finance/Working Capital product set
Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.
Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: