Jobs In Pretoria 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
G4S has a vacancy for a Business Development Executive based as our G4S Deposita operations in Midrand. Reporting to the Head Retail Sales, the Business Development Executive is responsible for identifying new business opportunities in the assigned region, manage the quality and consistency of product, service, and customer relations for a new and existing business.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and can exercise sound judgment in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which sales administration plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results-driven and to live the values of the organization.
The main purpose of the position:
To develop and maintain a close relationship with potential and current customers, to meet business development targets.
Conclude new and additional business sales
- Prepare and follow a call plan that ensures maximum exploitation of new and additional business opportunities in the market.
- Prepare and submit accurate quotations timeously
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Follow up on quotations through to contract signature
- Ensure that the loading of sales by Sales Administration is done accurately and correctly into all programs.
- Provide assistance, advice, and guidance to the region’s Account Executives on the Cash360 product.
- Conduct a Security Survey for each potential customer as part of the quotation process to ensure that risks associated with the service are identified and wherever possible, reduced from the outset.
Manage a structured and effective client retention strategy
- Develop and maintain call plans for effective continuous contact with current customers.
- Address queries from customers
Facilitate the provision of effective service to customers, to meet requirements and service satisfaction,
Plan to visit customers every week to discuss and offer new product lines and services as part of a retention strategy
Act timeously in response to issues that threaten off-business
Ensure that all service delivery agreements with customers are documented and properly communicated to operations.
Prepare properly motivated renewal justifications where required and conduct such renewal negotiations with customers where necessary.
Competent administration and product knowledge
- Ensure that there is accurate and current input and maintenance of customer information and documentation both on file, Salesforce, and all other formats on a daily/weekly / monthly basis.
- Give advice and guidance to other Account Executives within the region with regards to the requirements of Salesforce loading and reporting requirements
- Prepare an accurate monthly report and submit it to the Area Sales Manager within the time frames laid down.
- Ensure that all commission claims are prepared in line with the commission policy and that they match the corresponding invoiced sales.
Health and Safety
Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year.
Participate in safety forums created by the company for example safety meetings and safety talks
Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
Attend safety education and refresher programs
Comply with safety policies and procedures at the workplace
Distribute safety information as and when required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Minimum Grade 12
- Customer Relationship Management - 2 years
- Sales/Marketing Diploma
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Sales planning and execution experience - 2 years
- Customer relations skills
- Willing to travel and flexible working hours
- Presentation skills
- Ability to persuade the customer
- Intermediate Computer literacy
- Good time management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: