Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
For the HCC&P organization, we are currently recruiting a Health Care Compliance Officer in South Africa - MD&D and Consumer.
Leads and drives the Health Care Compliance (HCC) program to ensure business practices and activities comply with related J&J internal guidelines, local laws and regulations, and anti-corruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Serves as a strategic business partner for management and coach towards all covered employees, to assure that the company culture of compliance is a natural element in day-to-day business.
This Senior Manager position reports to the TMEA HCC Director. This position is located in Johannesburg - SA and oversees HCC Programs in MD & Consumer.
- Partner with company executive leadership to ensure that the HCC program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct by:
- Establishing & chairing the local Compliance Committee, the committee responsible for designing and implementing an effective compliance program and key decision making
- Translating global strategies into the regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals, and objectives, taking into account local external regulatory trends and environment
- Developing Country strategy & plan to align with the businesses and J&J Office of Compliance; coordinate deployment.
- Actively engage in the enterprise-wide Talent Management process for HCC
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assuring adequate representation in local business governance structures and establish discussion platforms to get general business buy-in and impact analysis
- Acting as a consultant, and where appropriate, or required by the HCBI Guide assure review and approval for Health Care Professional (HCP)/Government Official (GO) oriented activities
- Stimulating and contributing to innovative approaches towards HCPs and GOs consistent with the HCC/HCBI guidelines and framework and performing business plan reviews
- Working with the J&J Office of Compliance, Government Affairs, Regulatory, Legal, and external organizations (primarily trade associations) to shape & influence the environment and industry codes of conduct
- Providing and coordinating appropriate guidance, education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including Affiliate/Managing Director, Management Board, etc.)
- Conducting self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
- Developing a testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in the execution where appropriate and engage Affiliate/ Board participation in the rollout
- Coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Coordinate the establishment of the Management Action Plan, and guide the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions
- Managing day-to-day allegations and investigations
- Participating in and leading investigations of non-compliance and implementing the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
- Providing metrics at a Country-level to the J&J Office of Compliance
- Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Supervision of Compliance personnel in the Middle East.
- Participation in the MD & D-Consumer/ East Middle Local Committees
- Lead/participate in Compliance Committee meetings as appropriate
- Support the business leaders as a strategic partner in compliance matters
- Any additional projects as assigned by the EMEA MD & D -Consumer Officer
- Partnering with the Global/Regional Operations team to:
- Develop and implement business-specific policies and SOPs and customize global/regional policies & procedures and education & training materials to reflect local requirements
- Implement IM systems that collect, audit, analyze, and report compliance information
- Deploy policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, private, legal, and company HCC standards
- Implement HCC training programs, including new employee orientation, periodic training on specialized subjects, and annual refresher training
- Maintain employee certification and training attendance records
- Execute Testing & Monitoring plans and programs
- Ensure external reporting requirements are met per local regulations
- Ensure internal reporting requirements are met per enterprise requirements and schedule
- Interface with legal counsel regarding HCC requirements and interpretation
- Interface with the global/regional HCC community to share approaches to HCC
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 8 10 appropriate years business experience.
- Prior experience in project management is required. Supervising people's experience is required. Experience in Health Care Compliance is required.
- Understands and masters the J&J Credo-based culture.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards for SA is a plus.
- Deals well with ambiguity and demonstrates strong organizational, process, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well between functions and across all levels of the business and effective negotiating skills are essential.
- The ability to comprehend and interpret legal documents would be an advantage.
- Proven success at people management and talent development.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: