Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for identification and proactive management of risks. This includes implementing risk avoidance measures designed to effectively manage loss-,creating situations on site and implementing group policies and procedures relating to Security, Health & Safety maintenance.
To comply with the Global DHL Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality standards. Implementation of Health and Safety program and reporting progress against plan monthly. Induction of Health and Safety Training.
Establish safety committees and arrange compliance meetings. Timeous completion and submission of Risk Management Reports. Consult with all stakeholders to ensure active participation in all Risk Management processes and achievement thereof.
Completion of all investigations following Group Risk Management standards. Ensuring prompt reporting of insurance claims. Adequate and effective systems are implemented to ensure compliance with the relevant laws, regulations, policies, and SOP. To implement the Business Continuity Management Plan.
Ensuring site management is addressing all risks highlighted in audit reports and self-assessments. Monitor progress of corrective actions agreed on in audit reports. Maintain the SHEQ grading board statistics. Ensure emergency equipment is properly maintained.
- DSC SA Performance Target - Injury Frequency Rate
- Implementation, Maintenance, and continuous improvement of the OHASA Standard
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintenance of policies and procedures
- Global Minimum Standards: - Health and Safety - Quality Assurance - Environmental
- Risk identification process
- Manage the Business Continuity Plan
- Evaluate security technologies and economics processes
- Measuring all aspects of Health and Safety
- Monitoring of SHERQ statistics
- Recording of PPE issues and monitoring their use
- Health and Safety Management
- Training of employees in all safety protocols as well as standard refresher training
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in Risk Management and Health and Safety
- SAMTRAC / NOSA qualification
- 3-5 years practical Risk Management experience
- 5 years in a similar position
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: