Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Takes personal customer sales demand (Lending, Retentions, Enablement, Home Loans Sales, Ucount) or service enquiries for two or more of the following: Transactional, Risk, Segment (service only), Fleet, Wealth, Travel Wallet / Secure Code, and or just Secured Lending, or Biz Direct across various mediums (i.e. phone, fax, e-mail, social media etc.) accurately and within agreed service times.
To act as an initial point of contact for all customer sales and service-related requests.
- Resolves personal customer for e.g. Segment, Transactional, Risk, Self Service and or Secured Lending sales and service-related queries (e.g., opens investment accounts, etc.).
- Listens to the customer and asks appropriate questions and makes an effort to understand the customer’s needs/concerns/situation.
- Identifies and actions cross-sell and up-sell opportunities as required.
Outbound Sales Request (where relevant):
- Handles calls via the dialler to position products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Follows and logs the stipulated process to complete the sale.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Follows the allocated staffing schedule to maximise availability to the customer at all times.
- Provides quality service to customers in order to fulfil their needs within the least amount of time.
- Accurately logs calls (e.g., records the customer interaction by capturing leads, queries, complaints, compliments, contact details, etc.)
- Uses the system appropriately to accurately and effectively answer and resolve customer calls.
- Proactively educates the customer about self-service transactional options and appropriate self-service channels.
- Follows the relevant risk and compliance procedures, work instructions and business requirements
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Matric coupled with a completed FAIS qualification (at least NQF Level 5)
- RE 5 - advantageous
- 2 - 4 years Banking experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: