Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at [email protected] for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The internship for Communications Specialist will assist the Colleague Engagement and Communications Lead with the collating of content and creation of internal communications and organising internal events. The candidate will also be responsible for collating content and assisting with the updating and maintenance of internal communication platforms.
- Assist with collation and preparation of content for Townhalls and newsletters from senior management
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating of Townhalls and Kick-off meetings
- Assist with collation of content for Sage Support Page on Your Sage
- Assist with driving colleague engagement initiatives, e.g. Sage Foundation Days and other social initiatives
- Assist with ad-hoc event management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: