Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In Western Cape : Frozen Demand Planner/Supply Chain Analyst - Pick n PaySupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2021
Jobs In Western Cape 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a dynamic, young group of individuals from a variety of backgrounds who have a passion for retail, numbers and complex problem solving. We thrive under pressure in an ever-changing environment where quick decisions need to be made using multiple sources of data available to us.
We work collaboratively within our teams and with our Stakeholders to ensure successful execution of business strategies and ensuring our Customer gets the best experience in our stores. We are continuously striving to do better and find smarter ways of doing things and rely on all team members to give their input - there are no spectators in this team.
We are an operational environment who are hands-on, time sensitive and extremely detail orientated. We are on a journey to be the best and welcome anyone to apply should these qualities resonate with you.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate stock quantities timeously at site / article levels while balancing and achieving the KPIs within your assigned categories i.e. Sales Targets, Availability, Waste & RTC, Working Capital and Cost of Distribution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your role will include the integration with key stakeholders and execution of defined processes w.r.t. planning, operations & analytics. It is required of you to adopt a continuous improvement mentality for the enhancement of systems, processes & planning tools to keep these relevant, in a continuously changing environment.
- Vector supply chain management
- Management of the day to day Vector account
- Strike rate improvement
- Forecasting improvement
- Process inprovement.
- Analyse and manage stock flow through the whole supply chain
- Drive key performance areas, including sales growth, availability and waste
- Work in cross-functional teams (Planning, Commercial, Technical, Development, Operations)
- Contribute to achieving category specific sales growth targets by understanding key factors that influence demand
- Understand previous year’s sales base compared to current year and identify current trade opportunities
- Forecast sales demand and highlight potential target shortfall to business (including planning for promotional activity)
- People focused: Build strong and effective relationships and drive positive culture withing teams
- Drive supply chain efficiancy projects as assigned
- Vendor collaboration process (including but not limited to)
- Share order forecast volumes
- Align master data to resolve order errors
- Work towards vendor strike rate improvement
- Monitor vendor strike rate, communicate risks and drive improvement
- Communicate with Store Excecution Team and accompany them on store visits at least quarterly
- Maintain correct Replenishment Master Data in background tables for your category
- Ensure alignment of Master Data between PNP and Vector
- Adhere to standardised planning process timelines
- Drive adherence to the supply chain new article process/new vendor process
- Ensure all new vendors take on process is followed
- Contribute to the automazation and improvement of processes and centralised reporting
- Actively work towards optimising/automating daily functions and processes
- Process mapping all processes between PNP Planning, Vector and Vendors
- BCOM Logistics / Degree in Quantitative Analytics / Operational Research / Industrial Engineering / Applied Mathematics
- 2 year relevant planning experience
- Advanced Excel SAP experience will be advantageous
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate vast amounts of data to produce a meaningful report
- Required to work weekend shifts as scheduled or ad hoc as required.
- Long hours if needed for operational requirements.
- Competency based interview to assess above requirements
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to relevant assessments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: