Jobs In North West 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This position will be based at the Kroondal Operations.
The purpose of this position is to deliver and collect various goods/items according to instructions and operational requirements by using an appropriate company vehicle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check vehicle on a daily basis according to company requirements and report deviations to the Stores controller
- Operate delivery vehicle to deliver and collect goods as per instruction and according to safety and operating procedures
- Ensure the correct use and record keeping of delivery and collection source documents
- Assist with cycle and stock counts according to company policies and standards or any Ad-Hoc counts
- Perform daily housekeeping activities according to organisational requirements
- Assist with the inspection of delivery vehicles and ensure delivery to site in accordance with safety procedures and legislative requirements
- Assist with binning and storing of items according to instruction
- Grade 12
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Previous experience in a stores environment will be advantageous
- Telehandler license will be advantageous
- Valid driver’s license code B, EB or C1 (Code 10 will be an advantage)
- All drivers are required to pass the DOVER Test
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: