Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The South African Military Health Service (SAMHS), through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract.
Successful candidates will undergo full-time training for two years, during which they will receive military and further functional training. SAMHS intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled, disciplined military professionals and patriotic citizens.
- RSA Citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Preferably Single
- Not Area Bound
- No Criminal Record
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
- 18 – 22 Years (1999 – 2003) with Grade 12
- 18 - 26 Years (1995 – 2002) if in possession of a completed 3 Year Tertiary Qualification or N6 (Transcript of N4 and N5 must be attached)
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluding Life Orientation (LO)
NB: During the selections, the applicants will be subjected to Psychometric and Medical Evaluation; Verification of criminal records; Vetting and Verification of qualifications.
SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Patient Administration
- Physical Training Sport and Recreation (PTSR)
- Chemical Biological Radiation Defence (CBRD) (REQUIREMENTS: GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ON LEVEL4: ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS, LIFE SCIENCE AND PHYSICAL SCIENCE, APS 24)
- Medical Support Operations: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH A 3 YEAR TERTIARY QUALIFICATION)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Dental Assistants (Requirements: 18 – 22 (1999 – 2003) years with A COMPLETED Grade 12, DENTAL ASSISTANCE CERTIFICATE AND HPCSA REGISTRATION
- Diploma in Nursing (REQUIREMENTS:COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ON LEVEL 4: MATHEMATICS / LITERACY; LIFE SCIENCE AND ENGLISH, APS 24)
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 4; LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 3, AND MATHS/LITERACY LEVEL 3, APS 20)
- Emergency Medical Care: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 5; MATHEMATICS LEVEL 4; PHYSICAL SCIENCE LEVEL 4 AND LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 4, APS 28)
- Emergency Care Assistant: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 4; MATHEMATICS LEVEL 3; PHYSICAL SCIENCE LEVEL 3 AND LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 3, APS 22)
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.