Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mr Price Advance supports the Mr Price Group, providing business intelligence and automation solutions across all our Divisions.
We're looking for a Systems Engineer that's focused on Azure or cloud solutions and monitoring our BI systems.
a day in your life?
- Hands-on management of enterprise cloud storage infrastructure.
- Configures, upgrades, installs and manages server and storage diagnostic, configuration and management tools (Cloud and on premise).
- Capacity Management and Planning and ensuring scalability of the server and storage environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, configuration and operational problems.
- Manage and report on new implementations, lifecycle management, patch management, optimisation and service improvement initiatives.
- Work with vendor technical support to facilitate analysis of and resolution of technical issues.
- Participate in the design and engineering of secure server and storage environment and delivery of business intelligence projects.
- Follow and enforce established change management processes in alignment with ITIL.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure systems administration and documentation are kept up to date to ensure compliance with operational standards.
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing.
- Configure and manage Snowflake and Tableau servers, integration between on-premises and cloud applications and Azure DevOps.
- Configure, manage, and monitor the data replication, workflow orchestration and Azure data center.
- Grade 12
- Relevant IT Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Complete Microsoft Certifications (Azure Preferable)
- A minimum of 5 years in a technical role (design, implementation and maintenance of servers and storage)
- Strong knowledge of enterprise and mid-range storage, file system, cloud infrastructure and virtualisation technologies.
- Experience with and monitoring of data Replication Tools, Cloud warehousing, and Orchestration Tools
- Experience in installation, upgrade, patching of server hardware and platform software.
- Expert knowledge of hardware platforms, converged infrastructure, networking, SAN, NAS and subsystems.
- Experience in recovery design, monitoring implementation, troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: