Jobs In Pretoria 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
PRODUCT CONSULTANT PRETORIA
About the role
- To increase and/or maintain sales in the designated territory.
- To ensure good representation of THE CLIENT to customers and be the face of the company to the customers in the territory.
- To build and maintain relationships with customers in the territory on behalf of THE CLIENT
- Paramedical Qualification/ degree in life sciences
- Code 08/B driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year experience as a sales representative in the medical/pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Specific Operational Requirements
- Will be required to work and travel after hours
Key Performance Areas
o Develop sales plan for the designated area to achieve sales targets
o Attends congresses as part of the promotions plan for THE CLIENT
o Provides customer training and education in collaboration with the Information Centre.
- Maintain and enhance customer relations
- Develops quarterly customer call plan quarterly for designated area
- Receives customer queries and responds to customer needs.
- Product and market knowledge
o Keep abreast of trends
o Compile reports
- Sales Ability
- Customer focus
- Planning & Organising
- Oral and Written Communication
- Analysis/Problem Solving
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
+27315723610, Mario Matthews