Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ITB Flexible Packaging Solutions (ITB) is a flexible plastic packaging manufacturer and part of the Novus Holdings Group. ITB produces an array packaging for the FMCG and food markets. Its products include retail bags, security bags, FFS food packaging, heavy duty sacks and carrier bags which are distributed across South Africa and abroad.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the correct material is converted on machines and must be in line with the requirements of the job card.
- To set the job on the machines guided by the works instruction, set- up procedure and relevant SOP in accordance with the Job card, Master Sample and Artwork.
- To capture and record production information on ITB’s computerised operating system “Customs 2”.
- To record relevant production information in production log books.
- To ensure that the bags are packed in accordance with the packing instructions on the relevant job cards.
- To ensure that all scrap is removed during production run, weighed, recorded and labelled.
- To conduct random quality inspection as per the Bagmaking works instruction and record results of tests in respective quality control books as per the Bagmaking quality works instruction.
- To continuously perform trouble shooting on machines whenever necessary.
- To comply with all ITB’s policies and procedures including but not limited to Health & Safety, General Workplace policies, Quality & Food packaging safety, standard operating procedure etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Have completed Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Have a fair knowledge of ISO 9001: 2001 Quality standards
- Have at least 2 years’ experience setting and operating Conversion machines. .
Skills and Competencies
- Be able to set and operate bagmaking machines (plastic packaging)
- Be physically fit and strong due to the job requirement and specification
- Be mechanically minded and have ability to perform basic machine maintenance.
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be able to read speak and write English
- Be computer literate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: