Accounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa : Senior Accountant Revenue - Community Schemes Ombud ServiceAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2021
Jobs In South Africa 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Regularly update debtor’s books.
- Administer payments to debtors.
- Respond and lodge queries when necessary.
- Recording of banking proceedings.
- Provide report on income from sundry services.
- Administer the CSOS’ bank accounts.
- Report on debtor payments.
- Maintain relevant ledger accounts.
- Reconcile revenue on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile revenue recorded against revenue collected.
- Calculate and document revenue owed to the CSOS monthly.
- Capture and reconcile interest received into the financial system.
- Compile reports on revenue collected.
- Review bank statement for all the banks and report to the Manager Revenue.
- Keep up to date with new developments and changes in own field and within the CSOS.
- Share new information and best practice trends with colleagues.
- Proactively introduce improvement opportunities in line with best practices to optimise organisations success.
- Partner with management to optimise productivity and teamwork effectiveness.
- Maintain ownership for own work, performance management and development.
- Maintain open and honest communication.
- Engage in problem solving and continuous improvement processes to optimise output of the area.
- Demonstrate visible ownership of business-wide initiatives, impacting on area of accountability.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- B Com or bachelor’s degree in Financial Management or Accounting or Equivalent (NQF 7).
- Postgraduate in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ working experience in accounting and/or revenue management.
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management including accounting standards and practices.
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain Management framework.
- Extensive knowledge of PFMA, IFRS, TR, GRAP, GAAP, Income Tax Act and other statutory requirements.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Accounting, Asset and payroll packages.
- Policy Development and Budgeting.
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting and tax.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Send CV to
Application Closing Date: