Jobs In South Africa 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Contribute to the development of operational plans in the Unit.
- Comply to all policies and procedures in the Unit.
- Conduct project administration, recorded keeping and produce project related reports.
- Systematize the achievement of deliverables against project plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the latest development within area of expertise.
- Take ownership for own work, performance management and development.
- Introduce improvement opportunities within area of expertise in line with best practice to optimize performance.
- Engage in problem solving and continuous improvement to maximize output of area.
- Manage and direct the daily activities of contact centre agents.
- Supervise, plan, and manage functions concerned to contact Call Centre environment.
- Act as an information source and answering agent’s questions.
- Assign tasks, follow up and give instructions as needed.
- Oversee team members so that they acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job.
- Conduct performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all Agents to improve the efficiency.
- Compile and maintain lists of on-call and key schedules and personnel.
- Update databases, organise activities related to maintenance and repair of equipment, ordering supplies and materials.
- Prepare and oversee schedules and monitor attendance of Agents.
- Schedule breaks and shifts, as necessary.
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Coordinate staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff.
- Review the performance of agents, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Oversee the rendering of services in the contact centre.
- Monitor compliance to reporting templates and frameworks.
- Oversee the receiving and appropriate capturing of CSOS levies payments applications received on the NCR transactions.
- Follow-up and oversee that all customer queries are resolved timeously.
- Conduct routing and follow up on enquiries from the public received at the call centre.
- Resolve complex customer complaints.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A 3-year National Diploma/Degree in General Management or equivalent.
- A postgraduate General Management qualification would be advantageous.
- A total of 4 years’ working experience, 1 of which must be at supervisory level.
- Previous experience as a call center supervisor would be advantageous.
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English (or primary customer) language.
- Knowledge of principles of public communications, information, and relations.
- Knowledge of working on the intranet or other online communications tool – design, functionality, navigation.
- Up to date knowledge, of internal communications methods.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Send CV to