Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Candidate Responsibilities will include:
The Candidate will be working in a service desk / call centre environment and having a team player is very important. The successful
candidate will report to the Service Desk Manager.
- Accurately communicate via telephone, Team Viewer, Any Desk, Email, Skype in clear informative written English, without the use of jargon
- Provide excellent service to customers and meet expectations based on agreed processes
- Manage all incidents, maintain resolution times as specified in the company service level agreement
- Own customer issues through to resolution and to recognize when to escalate
- Provide reports as and when required.
- Ensure all service calls are closed on time
- Assist the Service Desk Manager with ad-hoc projects and tasks from time to time.
- Keep job cards updated with clear informative written English, without the use of jargon.
- Establish/ Maintain contact with onsite technicians to assist with anything required.
- Constructively participate as a member of the wider team
- Ensure protection of the company's interests always and in all circumstances
- Take all practicable steps to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
- Demonstrate professional skill and a high standard of fairness and integrity
- Record, analyse and classify customer concerns
- Creating, resolving and reassigning tickets.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Information technology system support skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Networking skills
- Professional approach
- Commitment to customer service
- Able to work under high pressure
- Grade 12/ NQF4
- N+/A+ would be HIGHLY advantageous
- Previous Experience, certificate, diploma or a degree in Information Technology
- At least 1years previous experience in a call center/ Service desk environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: