Jobs In Gauteng 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Candidate Duties and Responsibilities:
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training) dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) Daily as required 8.Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks and drinking fountains
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job
- Report to the caretaker or cleaner in charge any factors that are likely to affect his/her work
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A reliable team player who is more than able to work in commercial premises and offices, .can ensure that all areas are maintained to a clean and hygienic standard
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Physically fit, able to stand for long periods of time doing routine manual work .Friendly and approachable demeanor
- Polite and courteous at all times
- Observant, good eye for detail and be able to meet cleaning deadlines .Knowledge of cleaning and de-scaling toilets and showers, internal glass, stairways and landings, offices, computer suites,. .Able to comply with all relevant Health & Safety Legislation
- Safely removing litter, liquids broken glass and waste to disposal points
- Making sure all cleaning equipment is maintained and stored in an appropriate manner
- Correctly logging all activities in the daily Cleaning log.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: