Jobs In Limpopo 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To drive a heavy motor vehicle, to and from different destinations for the collection and/or deliveries of goods as per company schedule.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled deliveries and collections to and from designated locations as instructed by management
- Strict adherence to commercial driving regulations while driving on public roads
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections on vehicle according to company policy
- Ensure goods are secured correctly before departure and vehicle seals/ locks are not tampered with upon arrival at destination
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
- Ensure accurate and detailed completion of logbooks and other delivery documents
- Adherence to loading and offloading procedures at company and client premises
- Ensure that vehicle is kept clean and maintained as per schedule at all times
- Understanding and compliance with relevant Occupational Safety, Health, Environment and Quality requirements within the work environment
- Operating forklift when required
- Any other duties as may be required by management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 equivalent
- A Valid code EC licence with PDP (Code 14)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with traceable references
- A valid forklift licence will be advantageous
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English of which fluent in English
- A clear criminal record
- Proven ability to manoeuvre, reverse and pack vehicle into confined spaces
- Good client interaction skills with both internal/external customers
- A willingness to work overtime, incl. Saturdays, when required
- Ability to interact with clients in a respectful, helpful and responsive manner
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to record, analyse and report information (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently when the role requires
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: