Jobs In Eastern Cape 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Provides a comprehensive office administration and secretarial function for the Office of the Division Head of Information Technology, in order to ensure an efficient professional administrative and secretarial function, which achieves objectives and deadlines timeously.
- Utilizes various VWSA Information Technology Systems and liaises with internal and external departments, to extract relevant data in order to compile Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Reports and Statistical information timeously and according to required standards, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as requested by the Division Head.
- Extracts and analyses IT date/information on a monthly basis to determine trends and to execute forecasts on overhead budget and capital expenditure for all cost centre in the IT Division and to indirectly control these on behalf of the Division Head, in order to ensure that the Divisional Controlling requirements on overhead budgets and capital expenditure are not exceeded.
- Analyses and prepares input for various meetings, i.e. Management, IT Steering Committee and IT Leadership Forums / Key Project Meetings, in order to ensure correct and relevant agendas are scheduled.
- Compiles and administers the IT Financial Control System, utilising MS Excel and SAP in order to ensure that all expenditures in the IT Division are maintained within acceptable parameters.
- Administers, monitors and co-ordinates 30 day responses in order to ensure Information Technology Division compliance with Internal Audit Report requirements and reports these to the Chief Executive Officer, Finance Director and Head of Internal Audit.
- Administers and maintains records relevant to Headcount, staff movements and absence for Division Head and direct reports, in order to ensure effective headcount and absence control for the IT Division.
- Administers and maintains the Flexi-Scan System for access to the Information Technology Division Buildings, in order to ensure that after-hours access is restricted to authorised personnel.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and Experience
- A Matriculate Certificate
- A relevant Post Matriculation Certificate in Office Administration
- 3 to 5 years office administration and or general secretarial experience
- 2 years administration experience within the VW SA Information Technology Division or similar environment
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and MS Teams
- Strong analytical skills and the capability to carry out researches
- Applying highest quality standards
- Excellent office administration skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: