Jobs In Cape Town 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We have a fantastic Cape Town job opportunity for a mid-senior an Operations Manager at a stunning boutique Design Ad agency. Part of a global network, this small strategic design agency is on the hunt for a dynamic individual with previous advertising agency experience to take charge of ops. The agency focuses purely on identity design; such as corporate identities, corporate rebranding, packaging, website front-end, communication design, environmental design and motion graphics. Experience in the design field would be highly beneficial but not mandatory. The agency boasts a varied portfolio of blue chip brand accounts. We’re looking for someone who is a great team player and relationship builder (with clients and staff alike). Don’t miss out, apply today!
- Work closely with the MD to manage agency operations
- Managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Managing the workflow through studio which includes scheduling briefings, reviews, setting up timing plans, status reports and managing billings with the financial team.
- Managing suppliers and freelancers where necessary.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous advertising agency experience is essential
- Client Service experience
- Relationship building skills
- Honest, diligent, meticulous and hard-working (there is no one to hide behind – a small team).
- Enthusiastic about design and be willing to learn how the difference between Design and Advertising and the importance that Design brings to a brand.
- Able to build a presentation deck and be comfortable in the company of clients.
- Positive and want to be a part of the team, working together to reach common goals and objectives.
- Sound references on requests.
Viv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the Marketing, Advertising, Media, Digital, PR/Communications and Publishing industries.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested aplicants should send CV and Cover letter to :
+27 21 422 1037, Michelle Snitcher