Jobs In Eastern Cape 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Operating Division : TPT Port Elizabeth MPT
Position Title : Service Driver
Employee Group : Non Permanent
Location : Port Elizabeth
Reporting To : Operations Manager
Grade Level : HRLYK2
Reference Number : 20200985
To load, unload, convey and stack cargo within the Terminal through the operation of various cargo handling equipment in compliance with the applicable standard operating procedure in order to optimise cargo operations.
1. Perform daily task on allocated machine prior to commencement of work in order to ensure operational integrity of equipment.
2. Complete daily task sheets, record equipment defects and advise supervisor of defects.
3. Replenish fuel and fluid levels of equipment.
4. Operate allocated equipment in accordance with applicable standard operating procedure and monitor equipment performance of the job.
5. Report accidents or incidents, which occur during performance of duty.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Ensure correct equipment/attachments are utilised during the performance of duties and change equipment as required to handle changing commodities.
7. Perform end of shift task.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric / NQF Level 4
- Code (B License)
- Certificate of competence for forklift ( 15 Ton)
Minimum years of work experience:
- 1 Year
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
The closing date is on 04.05.2021. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email [email protected]