Jobs In Johannesburg 2021
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide quality and accurate business administrative support services to internal and external stakeholders enabling Nedbank to achieve its business goals.
- Action stakeholder requests by capturing and processing the administration request on the relevant system.
- Action vendor invoice payments by capturing and processing the data on the relevant system.
- Perform reconciliations from Supplier invoice and general leadger accounts by comapring with the supporting documents and Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Contribute to revenue increase by driving the submitted sales to completion.
- Compile a catalogue of services by allocating costs per product.
- Ensure recovery of costs for services rendered by maintaining and monitoring the transfer pricing system.
- Ensure delivery of value for services rendered by utilising product MIS as input into vendor engagement meetings for the purpose of driving down costs.
- Monitor departmental financial performance by analysing actual to budget variances.
- Contribute to efficient budget compilation by applying statistical growth information to financial expenditure requirements.
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring accuracy of processing activities.
- Minimise operational costs by avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
- Provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders by generating and making available relevant reports and MIS.
- Meet and exceed internal and external client needs by timeously responding to queries and actioning the request within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure to follow through relevant tasks by monitoring and verifying the process flow till completion.
- Ensure to verify and authenticate reports, data and transactions by physically extracting, generating and checking reports from the system.
- Verify client information on systems in accordance with Nedbank policies and FICA rules.
- Prepare trustee meeting packs and month end packs for management .
- Maintain and update the administration files and legal documents by saving electronic files on server or physical secure repository.
- Escalate anomalies where cases or call records not found or if there a mismatch of accounts are not logged by emailing Team Manager.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Diploma: Financial Management / Diploma in Business Administration
Minimum Experience Level
3-5 years working experience as a Communication Specilaist in the Insurance space within the Banking/Financial Services Industry.
Type of Exposure
- Completing various administrative duties (e.g. answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Managing conflict situations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Communicating internally
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Drafting reports
- Managing customer expectations
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Product Knowledge
- Relevant system knowledge
- Governance, risk and controls
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: